When your Crayola Markers run out of ink they are some options on what to do with your markers.
1. Throw your markers away (not recommended)
2. Send you markers back to Crayola to be made into asphalt or energy (Recommended)
3. Talk to your school about signing up for Crayola's Color Cycle Program.
When your pen from Mount Blanc runs out of ink could-
1. Purchase a refill (Reccomended)
2. Send your pen to Mount Blanc where they will send the pen to Germany to be recycled (Recommended)
When your pen from Parker runs out, there is only a couple of options you could choose to-
1. Purchase a ink refill (Recommended)
(Ink cartridge not reyclable)
2. Throw the pen away